Monday, January 09, 2006

Much stress? Yes.

Went over to uni today to hook up with the guys in the team, see what we had all done over the holidays. We're not doing too bad, but in the next three weeks we really need to crunch to get everything back on track...we only have about 2 months left before the game needs to be completely finished.

I need to do work on my dissertation too, I've left it a little late - I have four days to write about 5000 words and edit it. This is just a 'rough' draft though, so at least it doesn't have to be perfect.

I need to get on with that. Come on, open up Word.

I need to make some more machinery and general factory things for Absence.

I need to finish off the printer character.

I need to unwrap, texture, normal map, and rig all my models.

I need to finish off my CV, pipeline issues here cos I want to use some of the artwork that isn't finished yet.

I need to stop writing this.

Much stress.

2 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

i guess this would be a bad time for you to get addicted to blogging...

11:55 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

ray ray: hahaha :P i'm trying

keys: yes it would indeed, but i think that's what has happened. if only i could be so enthusiastic about my work!

8:44 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home