Tuesday, December 13, 2005

This isn't angsty

It really isn't. Just some quite dull stuff that I'm writing because I want something to do (replace that last sentence with 'because I'm a blog-whore') But I don't care, it's all legal and consenting - which is what really matters.

So, after driving over to uni and sitting for about 45 minutes looking at the game that one of the other groups in my year is making my tutor makes an appearance to read the work I've brought. On a side note, their game is looking pretty sweet - basically it's using the FarCry engine (so lots of nice nice things) and is kinda a sci-fi crossed with a western. It does look really nice, and they seem to be quite far. However it won't be as good as 'Absence'. I hope.

Talked to my tutor about a load of things not just work, she was amazed that 'The Getaway' development team (Team SoHo) photographed something like 40 square kilometers of central London to use as reference in that game...if only the game itself had used a nicer control system...who's a geek?

Also turns out that she lives about 5 miles away from me, which I thought was pretty cool seeing as my uni is about an hour's drive away down the motorway, I guess it really is a small world.

Haircut tomorrow; I usually hate haircuts, mainly because you have to sit in front of a mirror for however long it takes. Usually I just read the small print on the bottles on the table in front of me over and over again. Should be meeting Phill for lunch which will be good, haven't seen him for like a week and a half.

Thursday I have a legal exam about copyright law, IP rights etc which I am quite nervous about. And then on Friday I believe I'm playing pool, playing at the zoo bar, and probably drinking a pint or two. Or three. Or four...you get the idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger pruvaloo said...

Well going on what happened yesterday, it's where a lady fondles your hair for a bit while playing with some scissors.

2:38 PM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home