Friday, November 25, 2005

Tom

Ok, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and at the same time I've been re-arranging my bedroom. This has resulted in me finding a lot of old photos of friendly faces, so in the next couple of days expect a lot of rambling posts, and a lot of posts with pictures of people you don't know. I don't expect it to be too interesting to read, but it will be interesting as hell for me to write :)

First up, is my friend Tom (Mr Tom, Tommy K etc). When I first knew him he had quite short hair, but then decided to grow it, so basically I have only really known him with ever increasing locks. The other day he had it cut, so after a number of references to him as 'Hair cut boy' I thought it only fair to blog about it.

This was taken in the zoo bar toilets (classy) probably around midnight in 2002...maybe late 2001. There will be another post about the 'suits and sunglasses' night at the zoo.


The full length - taken at a fancy dress party.


The short - taken at 3:52pm 07.11.2005 my garden


one for luck, taken at 11:23am 23.11.2005 walking towards Manchester city center

2 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

nostalgia trips are... wonderful?

i still don't know how to describe them, heh. :)

8:44 AM, November 26, 2005  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

I think wonderful, sad, enlightening, mournful and a lots more besides.

:)

4:08 PM, November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home