Friday, October 28, 2005

Snippets.

Ok...hmmm....haven't been posting as much as usual, partly because I've been too busy, partly because I've been too lazy. So since my last post what have I been getting up to I hear you cry...well:

  • I've been messing around on MySpace
  • I've started projects, worked for a couple of hours and then done nothing more on them (typical of me at the moment)
  • I've played a demo of Call of Duty 2
  • And I've been amazed at how good it looks, can't wait till it comes out...yes I'm a geek, so sue me
  • I've watched 'Advent Children' - an absolutely gorgeous CG film - and I've had to keep re-watching parts because I couldn't read the English subtitles quick enough
  • I've listened to the same song by Explosions in the sky on repeat for the last three days

What am I getting up to in the near future?

In 5 days we are hoping to reach the first milestone with Absence - we're aiming to have a character walking around a test level and being able to interact with an object, so I should get on and do some work for that.

Tomorrow I'm emailing three artists who work in the games industry because they very kindly agreed to help me in my research for my dissertation. I'm looking at how advancing technology has affected and changed video game art, and also the role of the video game artist.

In a couple of hours I'm walking down into Brighouse to meet up with my friends. It's Connie's 18th birthday today and they are all having a meal tonight. I'm walking down with Phill, meeting them outside the restaurant then we are going to a club. I expect to be quite drunk and to dance like a fool.

2 Comments:

Blogger pruvaloo said...

Yup thats true, and just as well cos I am skint as someone without any money, so I cant afford to buy new music...

I have a new myspace friend...w00t :D

7:10 PM, October 30, 2005  
Blogger Sig F. Reid said...

ey... thanks for the messages... it's great to hear from ya again...

btw, i posted the real story behind sunscreen in my blog...

happy hallow's eve...!!!

1:18 PM, November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home