Monday, October 10, 2005

Comfort.

Thought it was about time that I treated myself, and seeing as I do a hell of a lot of work on the computer now, it seemed like the perfect timing. Headed down to *office supply store* and purchased a high back leather faced executive armchair. It's heaven!! Especially after the years I've coped on a normal swivel chair. My back is fully supported, my ass is all nice and cushioned, and I can tilt back...now all I need is a big cigar :D



The car shop got back to me about the website, they are very happy with it, just need a few details adding, and then they'll take delivery of it, and I get my free parts. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to get more cheap bits from here, which is always good seeing as the student loan doesn't go too far in these days of high beer and petrol prices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home