Sunday, September 25, 2005

Bloody hippies.

"He's turning into a bloddy hippy"...First of all F*CK YOU A**EHOLE. Shows how much you bloody know. Why am I letting the opinion of a drunk get to me? Why do I care? Well, because I do. We've never really got on, in all truthfulness I don't think we're ever really got to know each other. I'm not sure either of us want to either. He's the type of guy who I wouldn't have anything to do with, if I had a choice. He's not a particularly bad man, just a nob. Our opinions aren't the same, but he's the type to make you feel like you are in the wrong for not agreeing. I hate people like that.

I don't want to end up like him. Alone. Job that's going nowhere. I guess he's just lonely. I know for myself already how much company alcohol can offer you. I guess I can't really blame him for not wanting to be alone. God knows I feel like that. From a young age I made the point that I wanted to prove to myself that I could be a better man than him. I'd try to do everything I wanted him to do, but he never did. Do I feel like I'm missing out, like I've missed out? Not really. It's hard to miss out on something you never had.

I told a friend about my plans for what happens if I see my life heading in his direction. He thought it was a crap plan. He's more than likely to be right. I shouldn't care about people, because as soon as I do that means that they are too good for me. As soon as I care then it's thin ice. I start wanting them, and of course that feeling isn't mutual. And it's not nice being on the outside looking in, wishing for something that is never gonna happen. Pull yourself together you silly sod.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sig F. Reid said...

bro, so much anger... breathe...

hope you've vented all your anger out...

i don't know who the person you're mad at but i think i have a pretty good guess...

i too feel that way sometimes... not letting people in... afraid of being hurt, abandoned... etc...

oh well, life sometimes sucks... people do too..

by the way, nice shoe... im a sucker for shoes... my friends often teased me about it... i have 10 pairs of shoes right now... but used to have more than that... i gave it away ... i only use 2 pairs on a regular basis... and im still on the hunt for a next best pair... hehehe

i saw your message to annuity... had a similar problem with spam bot like that... so i turned the word verification on... :o)

8:14 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Sig F. Reid said...

oh i forgot... thanks for the message... :)

8:27 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

free: *breathes slowly...in....out...in...* guess i bottle stuff up then it all flows out in outbursts like that one lol. 10 pairs of shoes, thats rocking :D i have about 6 pairs i guess, but theres nothing nicer than getting a new pair is there ;) As for the word verification thing, i think i may have to switch that on if another spammer dares to post here.

ray ray: outburst over (for now)

thanks for reading guys

2:24 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home