Sunday, November 13, 2005

Broken computer, broken self

Thursday night my pc was working fine, however, come Friday morning, and of course that was not the case. Now, I can understand when things are used a lot, they break. That's natural. You can be driving along a road and all of a sudden your engine makes a god awful noise, smoke/steam pours out from underneath the bonnet and the car comes to an unplanned halt***. I can understand that. What I can't understand is how something can break when you aren't using it. HOW???? You drive your car, park up at night, the next morning it wont start. How can something break when it isn't in use? It's silly and it shouldn't happen.

So now I can't do any work, play any games, or even get to my mp3's. Hopefully it should be fixed soon enough though, I have new parts on order and they should, should be arriving in the next couple of days.

So, seeing as I couldn't waste away my life on the internet I decided to go outside, into that real world thing. Well let me tell you, the real world is cold, and on this particular night, it was raining too! Ended up at the zoo with Neil, Phill, Jodie, Jodie's friends, Cwarz and Robert 'Diego is an emo kid' Vardy. And now I'm paying the price in aching muscles....long story short - I was very drunk, there was a pole by the DJ booth, we were playing at pole dancing on it. If you are ever going to pole dance, warm up with some stretches first, if you don't you WILL feel like your arms aren't connected afterwards.

***my car is actually fine, it went for it's MOT on Thursday night, by Friday afternoon it was ready to be collected, no faults, nothing wrong with it at all. At least some things work like they are supposed to.

3 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

thanks for the tip on the pole dancing. maybe it will come in handy someday.

10:43 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

Not a problem, hopefully by spreading the word then people will be able to avoid the aching arms that i've had for 3 days lol ;)

4:37 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

Oooh yeah, if you mis-judge where the pole is...well...you could be talking in a higher pitch than normal for a while ;)

11:02 PM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home