Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Current WiP

Quick render of my current wip...



Why am I making this? Because I need something to keep me occupied, and I need some content for my new portfolio. In fact I REALLY need to get that sorted out sometime soon. From talking to people already in the industry, the portfolio is one of the most important things; it's the thing that grabs people's attention and is what persuades them to give you an interview. Looks like I'll have to brush up on interview technique too. Oh fun fun fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sig F. Reid said...

hey bro...

yes, like the forest fire, death, is just that...

i only focused on the emotional and psychological aspect of death in my example, but i'm so hyped that you got it... and knew that it applies in every aspects of our lives and beyond ourselves...

re: the simile... bro, steal away! rub me blind... hehehe... and, if i get a bit a pain in the arse... hey, i'm you permission to hate me as well and kick me the arse... bwhahaha... hope that will get my attention and adjust my 'tude... :P

6:32 PM, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home