Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm not made of rubber...

and I don't know how often I can bounce back. I tend to make mountains out of mole-hills.
**********************
You can just tell this post is going to be all over the place...ahh well
**********************
Ok, today is Liam's birthday, so happy birthday friend. Paul and Tom are at work until 10:30pm, they are coming and collecting me around 11, getting Conny then heading over to Liams. Gonna get a few 24 packs in, so I'm going to help him celebrate/ drown my sorrows. It's going to be a long long night lol.
**********************
Some lyrics:

Broken hearts are easy to hide.
Broken hearts are easy to ignore.
See, when you break your heart, nothing really breaks (it's just a figure of speech)


I think they are quite hard to hide, scars are easy though
**********************
Some more lyrics:

You'll show up and walk by on the arm of that guy.
And I'll smile and you'll wave we'll pretend it's okay.

**********************
If this stuff didn't happen I guess I would have very little to write about in here, so at least it's good for something :)

Right, vented all I need to vent tonight.

Sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger pruvaloo said...

Cheers dude, appreciate it :)

my posts have been very angsty lately. i've turned into someone who's 13 and listens to nirvana

12:59 PM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home