Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happenings.

Well I don't think I will be going on the 'euro trip 2006'. Tom worked out it would cost about £500 in total (£551 for me because of getting a passport). That's pretty cheap for all the places they are going, however, I worked out that it's probably the same cost as living for 2 or 3 months. So I think it's better that I opt to spend that money on living and trying to find a job rather than 2 weeks traveling.

Another point that I thought of the other night was that I don't know if I'm a good flyer or not - having never flown before. The trip involves 6 flights in 14 days...I don't fancy finding out in such a short space of time. If I'm a bad flyer chances are I'd only just recover then it would be off to the airport to do it all again.

I also think I'm not going to stay on to do my masters - although there's an open day about it on Thursday. Basically my dissertation has really made me reconsider things. I used to be able to knock off a piece of extended writing no problems, however, I haven't really had to do that for 3 years, so I've got out of practice, and I've really been struggling with it. I'm not sure I could stand having to do the same all over again. We'll have to see about that though.

Erm...what else....ooooh, Phill's present arrived the other week, and I don't mind saying it's COOL AS FUCK!! Lol, I'll post up a piccy next week (still don't wanna spoil the surprise). Back to work now I think. Strong black coffee please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home