Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Today was a good day

So today was my day off. It was really sunny and pretty warm. One of those days that really makes you think that summer is just around the corner. Ordered some new alloy wheels for my car this morning (they should be with me in about 10 days time). Things are changing at work next week, and I think it's going to be a good change. Should hopefully be seeing Lauren in about a weeks time. This evening Paul came and we sat in my garden and caught up (he has 3 weeks holiday from uni - bloddy students :P - and it's been ages since I've seen him, or any of the lads for that matter.) On friday I'm going round to his house to catch up with them all over a few beers. Right now I'm sat drinking Kopparberg pear cider, from a tall glass, with lots of ice. Today was a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Livin said...

Glad to know that the sun also shines sometimes in your life. It is nice isn't it when things are going sometimes the way you are going or want them to. And what better than to catch up with friends and beer...mmm...sounds so much fun. And so is Lauren the woman in your life? :)

What is Pruvaloo? I'm so curious... you of course don't visit my blog at all...but guess we're all so busy driving with or without new alloy wheels eh? :)

Have fun always.

6:29 AM, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home