Tuesday, March 06, 2007

your house is sold

you know, recently i've really been wishing that just once in all these years i'd rung you up and asked your advice. and now i cant.

you kept saying "dont end up like me" but what if i cant help it?

every week we'd walk past and you'd say how much you hated the place and how much you were dreading being there in the morning. i never said, but i was feeling the same way about somewhere, and it made me feel slightly better that i wasn't the only one hating where i was going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Livin said...

Hope all is well. You do tend to disappear for long periods of time. As if you're coming up for air and taking in deep gulps before going under again.

Take care kiddo. Wherever and however you are.

6:48 AM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

I think that is a very apt way of putting it, I'm hoping that sometime soon I can start just bobbing along the surface :)

4:35 PM, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home