Sunday, January 07, 2007

And all the girls

"And all the girls I used to know are high on ecstasy"

or they are trying to destroy themselves. What do you say when you don't know what to say? You've got to say something because otherwise it will look like you don't care. But all you can think to say is 'ummm' or 'fuck'. Neither of which are helpful. So do you wonder what to say? Do you disappear for a bit and hope things sort themselves out? Do you change the subject?

When you care about people the problems they face become your problems too, but is it so wrong to want to be happy for a while, even if they have problems?

Only a week into the new year. Feels longer than that lol.

6 Comments:

Blogger Livin said...

:), no it's never wrong to want to be happy for a while. Look at the world around you. If the world's problems were our own (and in many ways they are), we would all be in a perpetual state of depression.

So enjoy, be ecstatic not on 'ecstasy'. Have fun and yet be sensitive.

3:28 AM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

What would I do without these little words of wisdom?

:)

4:49 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Livin said...

You being sarcastic or mocking me? Okie, I won't say a thing. Sorry.

6:34 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

No not at all, that was meant with 100% sincerity. Wasn't meant to come across as sarcastic at all.

7:55 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Livin said...

I am like everyone else, hyper sensitive. I won't preach ever, am sorry, didn't realize how overbearing I can become.

Anyway, hope you get your new mod to work on.

Suddenly I'm not looking forward to anything at all.

3:22 AM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

No no I didn't mean it in a nasty way, I just meant that I often need words of wisdom from others. I don't know, I don't seem very good at giving myself words of wisom, or maybe it's because I don't value what I tell myself?

5:00 PM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home