Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pictures from the night

Clickable thumbnails:



Tom and Phill having a joke



Phill and Liam, both looking strange



Phill taking photos of me taking photos



Scott says "come on"



Liam looking properly suave



Bit pissed



My friend's band 'Flatline' with the lovely Nat



Haircut



Conny and Scott gambling...(and losing?)



Liam and Phill looking strange (again)



Duvel



2 people in hats that we met



Liam in a stolen hat looking like a pimp



Talkage



The girl we met covers her cleavage. Smart move.



Me and Tom



Tom forgot to inclue himself here, so it's just me. And a bottle of Stella



Me, Tom, and Conny's hand



Me, Tom, Tom's fingers



Scott swears at a girl. She doesn't seem to realise.



Tom...eugh :P



VeeDub side



When Liam's about I can't help myself



Me and Phill look at something

2 Comments:

Blogger Sig F. Reid said...

ey mate,

blated hapi beerday! me forgot ...

guess u enjoy your beerday eh!

1:22 AM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

cheers bro

yeah, was nice to forget the world for a night :)

11:04 PM, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home