Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A year and 5 days

Been so busy lately I even missed my blog's birthday. Sorry about that mate!

So after 1 year and 5 days, 138 posts, 2 names, and a fair few designs here we are. Hopefully I've explored some interesting stuff along the way. Maybe I haven't. Personally, I think I am definately in a better place than I was last August. A lot of really cool stuff has happened since then, and, brace yourself now, perhaps there is light at the end of this dark tunnel. Yes siree. The end of August/ beginning of September is lining up to be a busy time - busy in a good way :)

I always start feeling a little odd this time of year, summer is in full swing and soon it will be autum, and everything that entails. This year I will mark summer with a bang. I've even started walking with my head held high. Wow.

I want to mellow out more, I want to feel like I used to feel before I got all bogged down, and I think for once I am making progress.

So, happy birthday blog. Thanks for the people you have allowed me to meet. And thanks for joining me for a while. Here's to the next years worth of blogging!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home