Thursday, July 13, 2006

Being offered a job

Got some photos and stuff to write up about my interview trip, but that stuff can wait for now.

I've just had a phone call from *company* saying that they would like to offer me the job :D

Looks like I passed my assessments and I didn't mess up the interview too much. However, I'm not packing my bags and moving down south just yet, as there are a couple of issues with the contract that we need to sort out before I would be able to accept the job.

Steps in the right direction though kidder.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sig F. Reid said...

ey, mate congrats... hope you drown us in liqs on your first pay cheque!!! bwhehehe...

btw, thanks for what you said about standing in the rain with me... :P

10:51 PM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Livin said...

Hye kiddo! I hope it happens and when it happens, give me a high-five!

Take care!

5:38 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger kay said...

hope all goes well!

6:50 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

free: Dunno if i'm taking that job yet, but first pay cheque i get we will hit a bar and not leave till we are carried out!

livinontheedge: thank you, high five coming your way ;) hitting the bar with free and myself?

post: thanks, me too lol! more than welcome to join us in the blogger bar and spend my pay when i get a job :)

7:44 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home