Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pondering biscuits

It suddenly occurred to me last night that if someone asked me what my favourite biscuit was, I wouldn't be able to give them an answer.

(what else is there to think about at 2am when its too hot to sleep and i'm alone?)

That in turn made me think about "Fish 'n' Chips". God I loved those things. They were kinda like savoury snack biscuits with a really really nice flavour. (fish and chip flavour surprise surprise) I think reading about them, they don't sound too great, but man they WERE SOOOOO NICE. I used to go to Malcolm's and buy 2 or 3 packs at a time. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them.

And before you think I'm tripping, I assure you these were a proper product. I've searched high and low, and I've only been able to find this picture of them, but at least it proves that they did exist :)



I haven't seen or tasted these things for at least 10 years, and apparently they have gone out of production...but I want some :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home