Thursday, July 06, 2006

pt 2

My mouse broke last night :( no more lovely optical scroll wheel action for me, I'm having to use this wireless 3 button jobby, and it's making my hand hurt. I'm not too keen on it.

Also, why is it that people (companies) like to kick you when you're down? On reflection I think maybe I would like to not hear anything back rather than 'You're not good enough'. It's like, 'Hey, low self esteem guy, lets kick him in the f***ing nuts while he's down'. Buggers.

Right, today's biscuit is Cadbury's Animals. As the name suggests these are/were animal shaped biscuits, chocolate one side, and err, biscuit on the other. I remember being at the old house, my grandad was baby sitting me, and I was sitting in front of the fire with a plate of these watching my Transformers videos. Life was pretty good then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Livin said...

Life can be a bitch...:)
But it really depends on how you take it. It can be a beach too..:)

Something will give, don't worry, and soon! It has to.

5:30 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

livinontheedge: very true, i was reading someone who was saying that it's really easy to make things 10 times worse for yourself just by having a negative attitude.

hopefully something gave this afternoon, maybe that beach is on the horizon after all :)

ray ray: i know man, i'm now fully prepared for when/if someone asks me *phew*

8:59 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home