Friday, July 07, 2006

Interview :D

GET IN :D!!!

Last night at 7.30 I emailed my CV to *very large games company*, I guess they must of liked what they read because this afternoon someone from *very large games company* rang me to invite me down to an assessment and interview.

According to some mapping websites, its over 200 miles between where I live, and where my interview is, so I'm going to be driving down south and staying over a couple of days in a hotel. Might even have time to pop into London for a bit of a look round seeing as I will be very close-by, which I think would be pretty cool.

I'll be setting off sometime on Monday, my interview and assessment is scheduled to start on Tuesday at 6pm. At the moment I'm trying to find out if I know anyone who lives down that way. I'd much rather go exploring and have a couple of friendly beers than spend the entire time in a hotel room, but we shall see.

WOOOO :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Livin said...

Yeah!!!! I don't want to say I told you so, but hey, it's a beginning. I'll keep my fingers crossed! Luck and hugs!
Stay cool, stay confident (not over confident), and don't be prepared for any eventuality (good, bad or ugly!).

1:18 PM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger kay said...

good luck and have fun!

5:27 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

thanks both of you

:D

4:16 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home