Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pruvaloo BSc (Hons)

It was my graduation ceremony today. It was really nice seeing all my uni friends again, although it was really sad to think that that was probably the last time that I would see them all in the same place at the same time. I really don't want to loose contact with them, they make me feel like I am part of something, and they produce amazing work which makes me feel like anything is possible because we are willing to work out fingers to the bone for what we love.

In sort I guess you could say that they inspire me.

So.

That's it, after 3 years and some very happy times, and some very sad times (you guys were always there to take me out into Manchester to cheer me up when things were bad, and you were always there smiling with my in the Pint Pot over a game of pool when things weren't so bad and for that I thank you.) and a fair amount of debt, and a whole load of time spent commuting, spent on trains, spent thinking during a traffic jam, spend at night speachless because of the beauty of 3 lanes of white lights heading towards me and 3 lanes of red lights heading away from me, it's all over.

I can now officially write 'BSc (Hons)' after my name, should I wish to. There are some people who didn't stick around, but I did finish my journey. This is for the people who did stick around.

1 Comments:

Blogger pruvaloo said...

cheers mate!!

hmm i dunno, once you finish your degree you have to find a job you like and that's proving really hard for me right now.

so much so that i'm considering going back to uni for another year, gotta ring up next week and see if i can sort out funding etc.

cheers for the heads up, i'll get over and check it :D

4:24 PM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home