Saturday, August 20, 2005

A tale of three towns...

So after travelling to 3 seperate towns today I still don't have everything for Leeds. Typical eh, the one thing I want is the one thing that's sold out. There was one good point though: pruvaloo was being propelled at just over 60mph, on either side of him were lush green trees. The sun coming in through the open window. It felt such a good time to be alive at that moment.

Just been to see 'Unleashed'. Doesn't really break any new ground, but it's a good way to fill a couple of hours. As you can tell, I'm not in the best mood to be posting this.

I got some St John's Wort today, so I think tonight I'm gonna do a little experiment, see if they do anything for me. As well as being used to treat depression, and anxiety, the extract is also meant to be good for giving a sense of well being. Which is something I could use right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home