Monday, August 15, 2005

Two hundred and four pounds and seventy eight pence

I thought seeing as Leeds fest is looming and the ka is going to have to transport myself and Rob, and all our belongings that I should really give it some much needed TLC. Thing is I didn't realise it needed £204.78 worth of TLC!!

Its a good thing work seems to be quite reliable at the moment though. Im nearly done with the anime character, and the company Im working for have started talking about making another character, doing some more character animation, and also adding some FX (note the technical lingo) to an intro .avi that they want to make - particle effects, and basic Reactor stuff, so that should be good.

A guy from uni's also asked me to make some mock up concept images for a gaming clan to potentially use as a logo on a T-shirt. I want to try and help him out if I can, but the thing is I've got more than enough work on just at this particular time, which has already been payed for. Im hoping I'll have time to knock something up tomorrow...

I managed to catch a glimpse of my elusive new neighbours. Im sad to say they aren't a group of nurses, just an ordinary family. How dull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home