Wednesday, August 10, 2005

All mine are, shall we say, without labels

Walking through a city centre with friendly faces is without question cool.

Got up reasonably early today, packed my PS2 and some games, hopped in the car and headed off down the M62 to uni. Its a amazing how nice it feels to just drive when the sun's shining, I found one of my old CD's that I haven't listened to in about a year too, sounds stupid but it brought back mixed emotions. Some songs I had such a grin on my face, others nearly had me in tears. Funny how we associate songs with moments or feelings in our lives, kinda like a safety net - but it's nice to revisit those places sometimes.

Fast forward to uni...met up with Matt, got some food from the pub, then Rob (the guy I'm going to Leeds Fest with) showed up. Headed back to uni, got the PS2 fired up. We spent a good few hours beating the hell outta each other at Tekken, BurnOut, Pro Evo.

Seeing as it was a fairly nice afternoon, which is good enough reason, we packed the stuff back into the cars and headed off for a half hour walk into Manchester city centre. It was so nice to just stroll around in the sun, deciding what random chants we could use at the festival. I think a favourite is 'Todd Gantlzer'. This is only funny obviously if you know this individual, and as Rob and myself both know/knew him, it's all good. Where am I going with this paragraph? No where really, it was just a nice, if not everyday, experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home