Thursday, August 18, 2005

I should...

I should be getting on with something, but I decided to start making a list of the stuff I need to get for Leeds, and I stumbled across a brilliant little website - www.virtualhuddersfield.com. It lets you take a virtual taxi around town, and also has some really funky live webcams. I must of wasted 20 minutes just watching people walk around.

I've also got a rough idea of what stuff I need to get, so it's off to Cleckheaton on Saturday morning, and Huddersfield in the afternoon. Im not a fan of shopping on weekends, which is why I plan out what I need to get, then its straight into town, get what I need and straight out agian - avoiding stress, not being able to park, annoying people who insist on walking so slowly infront of you but who don't get out of the way so you can get past, and of course local urchins.

I should really get on and do something constructive...I doubt I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home