Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Leeds Day 3: Saturday

It's 12.26pm and I'm drinking Archers and lemonade. I have nothing to do for the next 3 hours. The life of a lush. Yesterday was so fucking cool, the people in the tent next door were singing an acoustic version of 'Substitute'.

Saw The Subways, Elbow, The Coral, Queens Of The Stoneage and The Killers. Some Piccies (click for larger versions) :






I also bumped into Josh - he's another lad who lives very near by. I spent the week with him in Germany back in 2000, but I haven't seen him much since then. Infact, last time I saw him was when Neil and myself last went to The ZooBar. He's a DJ there, I was talking to him, something came up and he had to leave for about ten minutes, so I was stand in DJ. It was fun seeing everyone asking my for songs, and seeing as I was drunk, I was promising them I would play
whatever they asked for. Sorry Josh!

That night I got a call from Pheebs. As if it wasn't hard enough trying to keep the memories of last year out of my head. I always have to answer her though, because I feel so guilty if I don't. What if she needs me for something sometime? Not that she would, I'd be the last person she'd want, but I still feel the responsibility. I ended up drinking more Archers and crying myself to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home