Thursday, September 01, 2005

A night in a stretched limousine...

It was a milestone birthday in the family a couple of days ago (personally I think every birthday is a mile stone, but that's a topic for another day) so the immediate family on my mum's side had a meal out tonight. In a stretched limousine. :D

Pruvaloo could get used to having doors held open for him while soft gray leather seats cushion him. I don't know if anyone's ever been inside one, but they are fantastic. The whole right hand side was a bar, free champagne on ice, cocktails, mixers, you name it. Oh and sweets for my little 6 year old cousin. I think she liked the free sweets more than the ride, bless her.

After cruising past every passer-by, who instantaneously stopped and stared we arrived at the restaurant - their Mediterranean vegetable and Brie open pie with blanched carrots and new potatoes is, quite simply, to die for.

We pulled back up at the house, and the driver gave us 3 full bottles of champagne, so guess what Pruvaloo is going to be drinking in the near future! I've been posting up a lot of piccies lately, and tonight will be no exception. Except I'm only gonna post up one, that way everyone should be able to load it.

I can feel the happy buzz of the alcohol slowly wearing off. I'll have to do something about that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home