Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm not a mind reader. I didn't know.

You know what, a part of me did admire you because you had the guts to go through with what you did, but part of me was, and is, so pissed off with you. You should of said something, it came as such a shock man, like no one was expecting it y'know. If you'd of said something maybe me or Matt or someone could of talked you out of it or made you change your mind or something.

I dunno though, would we actually have been able to say anything that would change your mind? I guess you didn't want us feeling guilty. I mean, if we'd tried and you'd done it anyway maybe we'd think it was our fault right? Maybe I think it's our fault anyway. But IM NOT FUCKING SUPERMAN, YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING AND I COULDNT READ YOUR MIND.

There's a lot of if's. If you'd said, if we'd kept out eyes open. I dunno man.

Makes me realise I've been neglecting a lot of people though. There's someone, and we'll call them Person A because I'm not sure they would want their name plastering all over the internet, that I used to be so close to, we've been through a lot together, but I've not really had time for them for, well, a long time now. And as silly as it sounds, I think I'm the only person that really knows Person A, like really knows them.

I'm going to try and change that. I'm going to Leeds Fest later this year, but they aren't, but there's still a whole summer to try and get back to how we used to be right?

Remember when we used to spend our evenings just chatting things over? That was fun, and I know we kinda pass each other now and again and exchange a little smile, but it's not how it was is it. Seriously though, I'm going to try and get back to knowing Person A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home