Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My friend Dave

I had a friend called Dave. I'll always remember one night I was feeling down and he said some things and gave me some advice that really helped me out.

It was like he understood what was happening in my head, I think he probably did.

He jumped off the balcony of a tower block. I guess things just got to him. Some people might see that as a cowards way out, but Dave wasn't a coward. As weird as this sounds, I kinda admire him for what he did.

He didn't like the cards he had been dealt, and instead of just complaining about it like the rest of us, he actually had the guts to say 'I've had enough of this game' and quit. He didn't like his cards so he quit.

Just so you know, you're not forgotten mate. I think about all the stupid stuff we talked about. I think about how everything always seemed to break on your car.

I wish you were still around, dishing out some of that advice.

This ones for you, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home