Tuesday, March 21, 2006

21.3.

Was my mum's birthday today, so happy birthday mum! We've got a little family meal on Thursday night, so that should be cool. Had a really busy day. Found out about graduation, so I'll have to start looking to hire the stuff I need for that. Also got an assignment which resulted in me finding out that there is a development house (they make video games for mobile phones) right on my doorstep. Well, a 10 or 15 minute drive, but it's pretty close. I'm gonna email tomorrow and see if I can arrange an appointment to go have a peak around and a bit of a chat. Got the logo for the estate agents finished and the contract on that has been written off. Still got the other website logos to finish off, and I've also landed myself a bit of product visualization. I'm making some 3d models of vending carts. The guy I'm working for wants them for his new site, so that the visitors can open up the model in their browser and rotate and spin it around to get a good idea of the sort of stuff he makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home