Friday, February 24, 2006

Unrelated sentences.

After many many hours my 41 page, 10,005 word dissertation is finished and printed. Got to go over to uni and get it bound in three hours. I feel like a big weight has been lifted. I don't feel too stressed at the moment. When I got up it was snowing. Now it's stopped and I could even convince myself that the Sun was shining a minute ago. My friend Paul's birthday today. Phill's in Birmingham. We are all going out when he gets back tonight. I'm in one of my moods where I'm gonna be a philosophical drunk. I found the song 'Crazy' by Gnarls Barkley (Zane Lowe Radio 1 advert, 'I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind'). I found one of the pieces of paper that I scribble on when I feel particularly happy/sad/drunk/high/low. It said:

"Give me 2 chances, a chance to be myself and a chance to change."

3 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

that's a brilliant thought.

9:24 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

:) i think it covers my back.

9:28 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

Hahaha aww no problem. wow, famous at last lol

w00t

11:01 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home