Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Game dev timeline: 6 weeks (or maybe 7...)

Hmm yeah, getting myself a bit mixed up over how long is left (we excluded one week to get all the dissertation stuff finished off) so while I thought I was a week behind, I'm actually a week ahead of my schedule. Get in.

Anyway, went to uni today, walked into CVG2 and saw Lance had got a new build of Absence up and running :D Still a lot of placeholder textures and meshes in there, but it's really starting to come together. We've got the puzzle that I made working (phew) aswell as the water puzzle that was causing us some problems, but seems to be pretty much sorted now (phew again). Erm what else....oooh we're dropping some of the elements that were proving to be hard to programme, so hopefully now things should be more streamlined and simple. Maybe some screenshots when I get my hands on the build - we will have to see.

On a completely different note, discovered Shadow of the Colossus yesterday. How sexy does it look?!?!?!?!?!?! Time to try and persuade myself that I can afford a spare £30. Ahhh.

1 Comments:

Blogger pruvaloo said...

cheers mate, i assume i can put you down for a copy? ;)

2:41 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home