Saturday, August 16, 2008

Do you remember the time?

Out Thursday night until 5am. 80p drinks means lots of quadvods and lost of me being very drunk. Met a girl I've talked to a bit over MySpace. She gave me a glowstick :) well actually she kept coming over and giving me another one. Ended up dancing with a couple from the cooler. They seemed to know me but I didn't know them - although maybe that was from the drink? Either way, that was fun. Was out with all the friends I'm going to Budapest with, so I really cannot wait for 2 weeks of partying hard every night :D

My liver is already planning to fall out with me.

Went to a skatepark and then back to the pub and there must of been at least 7 or 8 people who we used to go to school with. It was crazy catching up with everyone. And hearing that a lot of them are settling down and either have kids already or have kids on the way (SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY).

I've been riding quite a positive vibe lately, I'm trying to keep that going.

Today we went and bought a load of supplies for next weekend. I'm planning on not knowing which way is up from more or less 11am on Thursday until more or less 11am on Monday.

Need to check my tent tomorrow to make sure it is still in good order. Checked my big big big travel stereo the other day and it still works perfectly. This came as quite a shock because it's not been used for 2 years. The last time I used it I ended up leaving it outside overnight in the pouring rain thanks to being 'entertained' by a lovely blonde girl ;) In the morning I turned it upside down and the water was literally pouring out of it. But both CD decks and the tape and radio player work so we will have a soundtrack to accompany our antics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home