Saturday, October 20, 2007

Twentythree

Another year older. Always a kind of reflective time of year - and I'm not sure yet whether that's a good thing, or not.

So a lot's changed since my last post (the fact that I can't even remember what my last post was is rather scary seeing as how I used to post every two or three days!)

Anyway a little update from my world: I'm back at uni studying my MSc, which is both fun and interesting at the moment. One of the things Im liking a lot more than my degree course is that our class is only 6 people including myself, so it's much more close-knit. The people I'm with are also so diverse, pretty much all corners of the world are represented in my small class.

(it feels so strained to write here. it used to flow so much easier)

2 Comments:

Blogger Livin said...

You're only 23. Happy birthday! I wish you didn't have to be more 'growed' up than you already are :).

But do you know how much I appreciate your support? Sometimes in this world, strangers can form such a strong bond isn't it?

Thanks so much. Life is rock :), but then hell, when it's smooth you can still slip and hurt right?

5:45 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

Oh I am still pretty childish for 23 lol. Thank you though :)

Hell yea, especially if it's wet. Wet rock is worse than ice, and usually hurts more when you fall.

7:36 PM, November 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home