Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's crazy how warm sunny weather can shift my dark moods most of the time. I'm feeling quite positive (for me) so I gotta get this sh*t typed out before it fades.

I was in Manchester today, we had a team meeting to play through the game. I am going to get a good mark for it, because it is a good game and I have worked hard.

I graduate in July (18th). I will get myself a good well paying job doing what I enjoy doing because I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO.

Things will be fine after uni, it's just another transition and I've done enough of those.

I will find a nice house in a nice area because that's what I will try to do.

You're the one missing out, not me. I have a lot of things going for me, and I have ALL THOSE 'PRINCE CHARMING' QUALITIES that you read about in fairy tales.

I can drive with my windows down because it's warm. I can ride a skateboard, which incidentally is a fantastic way to hurt yourself in public, and what's more I can enjoy it. Not as much as once I'll give you that, but that 'first fix' feeling is growing itself. Wood and metal and urethane combines into an addictive drug. I can sit outside and drink whiskey in act like its 2000 again, or maybe 2001.

Grass in the gardens looks so sexy right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home