Monday, April 10, 2006

SEO

I'm doing some SEO and analysis work right now, just thought you'd like to know. Perhaps I should do some SEO on my sites, hmmm maybe I will, I'm not sure if I want to become a complete google whore though.

-----------------

I've got Leeds Festival 2006 tickets, which I'm really glad about. The weekend ticket sold out within about a second of the phone lines opening, only for all those tickets to appear on ebay. Rang up the ticket place to tell them that they sucked for letting ebay f***ers buy loads of tickets to sell on...and it turned out they had an extra allocation. So weekend tickets heading Pruv's way oh yes. Doesn't seem too long since I was posting about Leeds Fest '05 lol.

-----------------

In half an hour I'm walking up to pauls, then we are travelling in convoy to Tesco to stock up on beer, or maybe some cheap ass wine (depends on my mood) then to Scotts for a night of drinking, poker, music, TV, and meals cooked by Liam.

It's really sunny and (quite) warm outside and I feel quite happy. I don't care about the feelings of abandonment at the moment, they don't know what they are missing out on anyway. For now it's good weather and people I've know for years. Oh and beer, or cheap ass wine ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

ooh, i miss poker nights!

what's seo by the way?

1:10 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger pruvaloo said...

seo = search engine optimisation, or 'how to make me get a kick ass place in google rankings'

i was quite impressed really, i haven't played for ages and i came 2nd out of 6. we were'nt playing for any cash though :(

i've noticed i start out well, and then as the night goes on and i drink more, i start making silly desicions.

3:58 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home