Sunday, November 23, 2008

Personal Traits

This is kind of in two parts.

Part 1:

They've got a lot going on at the moment, lets call it turmoil, and they need to get that sorted out. When stuff like that happens to me I kind of shut down and focus solely on that; I get a kind of obsessive tunnel vision. Nothing else matters, everything else can be put on hold until I've sorted this out.

That's what I'm doing now. It's not that I don't care,it's just I think you need to get this figured out and I reckon that you don't need to be wasting your time or energy on things/people that don't really matter. Get it worked out and then I'll be back when you can afford to waste your time and energy again :)

See, it breaks down like this:

People can't leave you if you push them away first.

It doesn't matter if people think you're a dick if you go out of your way to convince them you are.

-----

Part 2 got deleted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home