Monday, November 03, 2008

The times they are a-changin'

For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.


Decided it was time this had a title again. 'Only' been a year or so since I lost the banner I made.

Even the longest journey starts with a single footstep, right?

Over the next 3 months or so I can see a lot of things are gonna be changing, and that's good because I want them to change. Also a bit daunted by it all to be honest. But change doesn't always mean 'bad', it just means 'different'.

I think I tend to get too sentimental over stuff; it's easy for me to fall into a rut where I don't mess with things that aren't broken. Strickly speaking.

Middle of December is fast approaching. I want it to be here. I want it to never get here. All at the same time.

Contemplating something before then. Nothing major. Should do it. Should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home