Saturday, March 27, 2010

and i don't know where we are all going to

my "retrospective mind-trip" has very much been continued lately.

circa 99

found my old school bag (or old-skool bag, if you like). it was, and is still, affectionately known as my "blueprint sack". partly because "sack" was what us coolass-pop-punk-alternative-skater types called bags (anti-establishment, right; and as a side note we also wore lanyards and would chill at lunch time by sitting on the grass banks reading copies of sidewalk, thrasher, and transworld), and partly because it's made by blueprint; hence "blueprint sack".

circa 94

i also managed to find my pogs :D well not all of them, only the "swap-able" ones. i split my collection up into two parts, one part is my proper collection, the other part is made up of all the pogs that i already have and are what i used to use in trades. this was an important thing to get arranged cos heaven forbid i should swap a pog that i needed by mistake. so, i found my swapsies but i'm not sure where my other ones are. will have to keep looking. also found my "milkcap maker" machine. milkcaps were hot shit in 94

circa sometime i dont remember

found my boglins. there were cool then, and they are cool now. cool-as-fuck in fact. can't even argue with that, it's proven fact.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home