Thursday, February 19, 2009

fuck you mr bank manager

the floor of my house is quite an interesting place. my jaw has just spent the last few minutes down there after opening a letter from *greedy thieving bastard bank*

due to an incredibly small oversight on my part - cos after all im pretty much perfect - i used the wrong card to pay for something, which meant that i went £7 overdrawn. and of course THAT bank account is the one without an overdraft

so now *greedy thieving bastard bank* are hitting my with £63 worth of fees. plus they alredy took their £7 back. 70 fucking god damn pounds in charges and fees for having my cards in the wrong order in my wallet. FUCK ME AND CALL ME SHIRLEY. at least usually when i get fucked over they are nice enough to tell me their name, and give me stuff like their phone number or email

i wish i was friends with Wojtek - thats a story for another post - then *greedy thieving bastard bank* wouldn't dare try to hit me with that shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home