Wednesday, February 18, 2009

dkjfhiewiugewiugrewfih

So the weekend saw me on a 2 day bender. Even with relatively little money its crazy how fucked you can get. ACE :D

I liked the routine of getting so bed at 4am, and then getting up at 3pm and heading straigh out for more beer fuelled lariness

Saw Steph in Liquid, or rather she saw me first. I was having a hard time figuring out where the floor was exactly nevermind who anyone was. But it was really nice to see her again, we used to be real close but then we just drifted apart.

Anyway, it was cool to see her. Don't really remember much else. Apart from me and Ked losing everyone and turning up just in time to see a big fight breaking up.

Getting ready to do it all again in Chester.

Started re-reading Hunger last night.

BrAAAAAAAAAAAAP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home